Fixed minor bug in the RESEARCH INTERFACE

Gary R Noonan carabid at CSD.UWM.EDU
Tue Feb 14 17:15:35 CST 1995

        To my embarrassment an user found that the program would not export
GIS type files because I had forgot to include a database called gismodel.
it was supposed to be part of the gfiles.zip. I've put a corrected
gfiles.zip onto the Taxacom of FTP. If you're using the program, obtain the
new file and simply unzip it after placing it in the directory containing
the RESEARCH INTERFACE. This should solve the problem. I guess the program
had what commercial developers call an " undocumented feature "!

                     *  Gary Noonan                         *
                     *  Curator of Insects                  *
                     *  Milwaukee Public Museum             *
                     *  800  West Wells Street              *
                     *  Milwaukee Wisconsin 53233  USA      *
                     *  and Adjunct Associate Professor     *
                     *  of Zoology                          *
                     *  University of Wisconsin-Milwaukee   *
                     *  carabid at csd.uwm.edu                 *
                     *  voice (414) 278-2762                *
                     *  fax (414) 223-1396                  *