plant name

Norton G. Miller - 3160 NMILLER at MUSEUM.NYSED.GOV
Wed Feb 15 09:35:09 CST 1995

Date sent:      Wed, 15 Feb 1995 08:36:00 +0200
Send reply to:  Transvaal Museum <transvaal.museum at DIGITEC.CO.ZA>
From:           Transvaal Museum <transvaal.museum at DIGITEC.CO.ZA>
Subject:        plant name
Originally to:  taxacom at cmsa.berkeley.edu
To:             Multiple recipients of list TAXACOM <TAXACOM at cmsa.Berkeley.EDU>

FROM: (Martin Kr.ger) <transvaal.museum at digitec.co.za>
DATE: 15 February 1995

Dear All,

Could anyone please supply me with the scientific name, author and family
of an eastern North American plant I only know by its vernacular name,
goat's-rue? Any information would be much appreciated.

Thanks,
Martin Kr.ger
Lepidoptera Dept., TM
___ Blue Wave/QWK v2.12

----
Digitec Online - South Africa
Telnet: bbs.digitec.co.za

Goat's rue is the common name of Tephrosia virginiana (L.) Pers.,
Leguminosae.  Norton Miller, Biological Survey, New York State
Museum, Albany 12230
Norton G. Miller
Biological Survey
New York State Museum