KUMNH Mammal Division WWW site

Michael Stokes stokes at FALCON.CC.UKANS.EDU
Fri Jan 6 15:07:09 CST 1995

Greetings:

The Division of Mammals at the KU Natural History Museum would like to
announce their presence on the net.  We now have a WWW site containing
general info about the collection, collection management policies (including
loan and destructive sampling protocols), a list of type specimens, and other
miscellany, with more to be added as time permits.  Our URL is:

http://ukanaix.cc.ukans.edu/~mammals/start.html

Enjoy--

Mike

|Michael K. Stokes                               |
|Academic Computing Services &                   |
|Natural History Museum                          |
|The University of Kansas                        |
|stokes at falcon.cc.ukans.edu                      |
|http://ukanaix.cc.ukans.edu/~mammals/mike.html  |