Onosmodium (Boraginaceae)

Merel R. Black mblack at FACSTAFF.WISC.EDU
Sat Jan 7 15:27:13 CST 1995

I am trying to map the species in Onosmodium in conjunction with a larger
study, not limited to the taxonomy of this genus. I have requested
assistance by regular mail from some 300 herbaria. If you have information
concerning the distribution of Onosmodium and have not yet contacted me, I
hope you will do so: Mailing address: Andrew Williams, 240 Russell Labs,
1630 Linden, UW-Madison, Madison, WI 53706 or e-mail through
mblack at facstaff.wisc.edu. Thank you!