Should TAXACOM be moderated?

Peter Rauch peterr at VIOLET.BERKELEY.EDU
Fri Jan 13 12:52:13 CST 1995

Well, it's nice that lots of people have confidence in Jim, that he can
do a good job of editing "garbage" out of Taxacom.

But, I don't think of Jim as a garbage man. He's got lots of good ideas
about lots of things, and I'd rather see him "wasting" his time pursuing
those things, and not cleaning up other people's garbage --even if he
volunteers to do so.

I'm happy that he supports Taxacom to the level he does. Period.
(On the other hand, maybe he knows of someone who is just itching to
moderate Taxacom..... ;>) )

Peter