request for info

Henry Gee henry at CHISWICK.DEMON.CO.UK
Sat Jan 14 09:59:03 CST 1995

Can anyone help? I'm trying to track down the following obscure
paper in connection with a book I'm writing on the origin of
vertebrates. The reference is:

Matsumoto, H. (1929) Outline of a classification of the echinodermata, Sci
Rep. Tohoku Univ., Sendai (Geol.) *13*, 27-33

I'd happily reimburse the costs of anyone kind enough to take the trouble
to send this to me or to fax it to my home +44 181 995 0264.

My torn hair follicles would be eternally grateful
Henry Gee

Nature,                          henry at
4 Little Essex Street,           naturelondon at
London WC2R 3LF                  nature at
tel +44 171 836 6633 x 2473      fax +44 171 836 9934