Daylength by latitude

Margaret L. Baker cmbaker at TELEPORT.COM
Sat Jan 14 06:25:05 CST 1995

My original post to Sci.meteorology was:

defurst at u.washington.edu wrote:

>I would be pleased if you would post to this newsgroup any info you may
>receive directly as email. Trying to emulate local light conditions for
>growing , are we? Great plan!

Per your request:

Tom Metcalf (metcalf at milo.IFA.Hawaii.Edu) responded with:

"Get a book called "Astronomical Algorithms" by Jean Meeus.  It's
published by Willmann-Bell Inc., P.O. Box 35025, Richmond, Virginia, 23235."

Since I have to borrow the book through Interlibrary Loan and don't have it
yet, that's all I can tell you.

Marg

>>Charles & Margaret Baker, Portland, Oregon, USA (cmbaker at teleport.com)
>>"Orchid Species Culture" - Timber Press. Vol.1, Pescatorea, Phaius,
>>Phalaenopsis, Pholidota, Phragmipedium, Pleione - ISBN 0-88192-208-0
>>Vol. 2, in press, Dendrobium

Charles and Margaret Baker, Portland, Oregon USA (cmbaker at teleport.com)
"Orchid Species Culture" Timber Press ISBN 0-88192-208-0
Vol-1 Pescatorea, Phaius, Phalaenopsis, Pholidota, Phragmipedium, Pleione.
Vol-2 Dendrobium (In press)