BAM date change

Matt James matt.james at SONOMA.EDU
Fri Jan 20 09:04:06 CST 1995

                      BAM date change
This is an update of my posting of January 11, 1995, about the Bay Area
Malacologists gathering.

Due to scheduling conflict, the date of BAM has been moved to Saturday, March
18, 1995.
We will still meet in the Trustees Room at the California Academy of Sciences
in Golden Gate Park in San Francisco. Coffee and donuts at 9:00 am, talks at
9:30 am, break for lunch (many nearby restaurants) and resume in early
afternoon, wrap up probably by 3:00 pm or so.

If you plan to attend, send RSVP to: matt.james at sonoma.edu
Include title of talk, approximate length of time needed, and audio-visual
requirements.
Standard 35mm slide projector and overhead projector will be in room.
Terry Gosliner (as the local host) and I look forward to an enjoyable and
productive gathering.

Matthew J. James
Department of Geology
Sonoma State University