label paper

Gary Vinyard gvinyard at SCS.UNR.EDU
Tue Jan 24 08:19:00 CST 1995

On Tue, 24 Jan 1995, WILLIAM SLACK wrote:

-snip-
>      Can anyone suggest an alternative source for museum label
> paper?  We have been purchasing our label paper from University

-snip-

> Todd Slack <WILLIAM_SLACK at BULL.CC.USM.EDU>

I've used "Rite in the Rain" paper produced by the J.L. Darling
Corporation, Tacoma, WA 98421-3696, in alcohol for 3-5 yrs with good
results.  It is apparently available in sheets and rolls of various sizes.
I think it was originally developed for use in field notebooks for
surveyors.  Such field notebooks are pretty much standard equipment
among many ecologists I know.

    Gary Vinyard
    Department of Biology /314
    University of Nevada