GARBLED MESSAGE RE: WET LABEL PAPER

AMSNYDER at UNMB.BITNET AMSNYDER at UNMB.BITNET
Tue Jan 24 09:58:00 CST 1995

Sorry for the garbled message re: "Rite-as-Rain"  ... What I said
was that this is NOT a viable alternative to Resistall paper due
to the fact that this plastic paper tends to delaminate in alcohol
over time...and in museum collections we are seeking permanency or
close to that in the supplies we use.  The rest of my message still
holds.    A.M. Snyder (again)
ÿÿ    GARBLED MESSAGE RE: WET LABEL PAPER                                     ¦ë