Daylength by latitude

Margaret L. Baker cmbaker at TELEPORT.COM
Wed Jan 25 04:11:32 CST 1995

I have received several helpful messages regarding how to calculate
daylength for any particular latitude. However, they are relatively long,
so rather than post them to the group I'll Email them directly to anyone
who is interested. Please contact me cmbaker at if you would like
the information.

Margaret Baker

Charles and Margaret Baker, Portland, Oregon USA (cmbaker at
"Orchid Species Culture" Timber Press ISBN 0-88192-208-0
Vol-1 Pescatorea, Phaius, Phalaenopsis, Pholidota, Phragmipedium, Pleione.
Vol-2 Dendrobium (In press)