EntoPrint Software

Bob Carlson bcarlson at ASRR.ARSUSDA.GOV
Fri Jan 27 11:38:05 CST 1995

>Finally!  No more word-processing to make your insect labels!

Not everyone uses a wordprocessor for this, at least not in non-Mac
environments.  I'm wondering what this does that one cannot accomplish about
as easily with a spreadsheet macro:  type the label once and tell the macro
how many times to duplicate it on down the column.  I'll concede that not
every individual owns a spreadsheet, but there are couple in our lab (not
that this prevents folks from insisting on using a word processor for doing
labels).

Bob Carlson
SEL, Beltsville, MD