CONSERVATION GRAD SCHOOLS

Ricardo Lopez Wilchis rlw at XANUM.UAM.MX
Wed Jul 5 18:41:06 CDT 1995

Hi all:
I am sending the following message because one of my students make the
request to me. Please send your answers to my e-mail address.

Ricardo Lopez-W.
am a biology undergrad student getting ready to grad school. I am from
Mexico and my area of interest is Mammalian Conservation, meanly species
reintroduction, reproduction in captivity and genetics conservation. If
anyone could advice me on wich are the top grad schools in this field, and
with wich professor if possible, I would really appreciate it.

Judith Lopez Jardinez
Depto. de Biologia
Universidad Autonoma Metropolitana-Izt.