My posting

Barry Glick barryg at SLIP.NET
Mon Jul 10 05:39:45 CDT 1995

>To: lurbats at UNIX1.SNCC.LSU.EDU
>From: barryg at slip.net (Barry Glick)
>Subject: My posting
>
>Hi Lowell, thanks for your kind response.
>
>I sent that posting to several listserves.
>
>You wouldn't believe the horrible replys that I got back from subscribers
to the TAXACOM listserv.

>It seems that Taxonomists are a very uptight bunch and need to get out in
the garden more and get some soil under their fingernails.

>One moron threatened to report me to the "Internet Police".
>
>Geez.
>
>Thanks for being the exception.
>
>Cheers,

Happy Gardening,
Barry Glick aka Glicksterus maximus
Sunshine Farm & Gardens
Renick WV 24966 USA
304-497-3163
FAX-497-2698
EMAIL  barryg at slip.net
                             ****
             ***SUNSHINE FARM & GARDENS WEB PAGE***
   http://mirror.wwa.com/mirror/busdir/sunshine/sunshine.htm
                             ****
          ***NORTH AMERICAN PLANT PRESERVATION COUNCIL***
        http://mirror.wwa.com/mirror/orgs/nappc/nappc.htm
                             ****
                   ***THE CYBER-PLANTSMAN***
      http://mirror.wwa.com/mirror/garden/cyberplt.htm
                             ****
            ***INTERESTING ARTICLE ON BBG WEBPAGE***
       http://mirror.wwa.com/mirror/orgs/bbg/spiranth.htm
                             ****