Help wanted: Rubiaceae systematics

Alec McClay alec at AEC.ENV.GOV.AB.CA
Mon Jul 24 12:06:55 CDT 1995

As part of a proposed biological control project, I need to draw up a list
of plant species for testing the specificity of a mite feeding on Galium
spurium. This should cover a selection of European and North American Galium
species and related genera of Rubiaceae. I'd really appreciate hearing from
anyone with a knowledge of this group who would be willing to assist in
drawing up such a list, or even in commenting on a draft list. Thanks in
advance.

Alec McClay
Research Scientist, Biological Control of Weeds
* alec at aec.env.gov.ab.ca      Alberta Environmental Centre *
* Phone (403) 632-8207        Bag 4000, Vegreville         *
* Fax   (403) 632-8379        Alberta T9C 1T4, Canada      *