Is there a CITES-L list?

John McNeill johnm at ROM.ON.CA
Thu Jul 27 06:50:25 CDT 1995

Finn:  The CITES-L list is addressed as:  cites-l at wcmc.org.uk

I have been a subscriber for some time and am just about to
"unsubscribe"!  Like many of these conservation-related topics, cites-l
attracts a lot of very general polemic on matters only marginally
related to trade in endangered species - but it does also include very
informative updates on the convention itself, and relevant discussion on
de facto trade, semi-officially sanctioned, in species falling under the
convention.  I am not now as closely involved with CITES as at one time
and have e-mail overload!

From: John McNeill, Director, Royal Ontario Museum, 100 Queen's Park,
      Toronto, Ontario, M5S 2C6, Canada.
      Tel.: 416-586-5639      Fax: 416-586-8044
      e-mail: johnm at rom.on.ca