request for photos of herbs

Peter Rauch peterr at VIOLET.BERKELEY.EDU
Thu Jul 6 11:43:54 CDT 1995

Nikki,
What does "for one-time use" mean? Aren't CD-ROM's designed to be
used more than once? I suppose you mean the standard photo trade connotation
--that you want permission to use the images only on that particular CD-ROM,
with all other copyright remaining with the original source?

Also, is this production company willing to pay a fee/royalties for
images? (wasn't mentioned in your note) Will the company be giving away
or distributing at cost the CD-ROMs, or is this a for-profit production?
Peter