RFP: Algal Taxonomy

cheheyr at DHW.STATE.ID.US cheheyr at DHW.STATE.ID.US
Tue Jul 11 11:30:00 CDT 1995

I need to issue a Request for Proposal for algal taxonomy.  The samples are
overflow from our laboratory.  All samples are from streams in Idaho, a
generally under-studied area, except for macro fungi. The analyses required
are:

     1.   A differential count of all algae at least to genus.

     2.   A diatom differential count to species or below.

     3.   The return of at least one museum-ready diatom mount per sample.

If this letter skirts on the commercial, please flame me privately.  On the
other hand, if you are interested in receiving a copy of this RFP please
reply to me in the next few days at the address below.

P.S.  Here we think that figures, available on internet, of type collections
as well  as types of synonyms would be immeasurably useful, ESPECIALLY in
entomology.

 Robert L. Chehey             Phone: (208) 334-2235 x252
Manager, Microbiology              Fax: (208) 334-2382
Department of Health and Welfare,
Bureau of Laboratories
2220 Old Penitentiary Road         E-Mail:
Boise, ID,  83712                  Cheheyr at dhw.state.id.us