nuclear bomb testing/ Chain letter (fwd)

Kevin Bancroft bancroft at POSSUM.MURDOCH.EDU.AU
Thu Jul 13 09:42:04 CDT 1995

                Kevin Bancroft                          phone +61 9 360 6393
                Marine Biology Laboratory               fax   +61 9 310 4997
                Biological & Environmental Sciences
                Murdoch University
                Murdoch 6150 Western Australia
                AUSTRALIA

Subject: Re: nuclear bomb testing/ Chain letter

> [...]
>   ####     #      ####   #
>
>  #    #  #    #   ####   #       ######    ##    #####
>  ##   #  #    #  #    #  #       #        #  #   #    #
>  # #  #  #    #  #       #       #####   #    #  #    #
>  #  # #  #    #  #       #       #       ######  #####
>  #   ##  #    #  #    #  #       #       #    #  #   #
>  #    #   ####    ####   ######  ######  #    #  #    #
>
>   #####  ######   ####    #####   ####     #
>     #    #       #          #    #         #
>     #    #####    ####      #     ####     #
>     #    #            #     #         #
>     #    #       #    #     #    #    #    #
>     #    ######   ####      #     ####     #
>

> 1  SHIMIZU Seishi     Physics,University of Tokyo,Japan
> 2  Yuichi Nishihara   Physics,University of Tokyo,Japan
> 3  Hirohisa TANIGUCHI Physics,University of Tokyo,Japan
> 4  Takashi Tomoeda    Physics,University of Tokyo,Japan
> 5  Tomoki KOBAYASHI   Physics,University of Tokyo,Japan
> 6  Munehito ARAI      Physics,University of Tokyo,Japan
> 7  Akira Okazaki      Physics,University of Tokyo,Japan
> 8  Atsushi Matsumura  Physics, Tohoku University, Japan
> 9  Kouta Yamamoto     Chemistry,Tohoku University,Japan
> 10 Yasushi UJIOKA     Degremont S.A., France
> 11 Toru Hara          Universite de Paris Sud, France
> 12 Rene Bakker        CEA - Sacley, France
> 13 David Garzella     Universite de Paris Sud, France
> 14 Henk Blok          Vrije Universiteit/NIKHEF, Amsterdam
> 15 Igor Passchier     NIKHEF, Amsterdam
> 16 Ard van Sighem     NIKHEF, Amsterdam
> 17 Johan Noordhoek    KOL Leiden
> 18 C.M.C.M. van Woerkens Kamerlingh Onnes Laboratory, Leiden
> 19 Annemarie Borst,   Vrije Universiteit Amsterdam
> 20 Gijs Nelemans      Universiteit Utrecht
> 21 Susanne Buiter     Universiteit Utrecht
> 22 Yvo Kok            Paleomagnetic Lab., Utrecht
> 23 Thom Pick          Paleomagnetic Lab., Utrecht University
> 24 Dagmar Olbertz     Universiteit Utrecht
> 25 Eleonore Stutzmann Institut de Physique du Globe de Paris, France
> 26 Nicole Girardin    Institut de Physique du Globe de Paris, France
> 27 Francois Girardin  Ecole Nat. Sup. des Telecommunications,France
> 28 Axel Manthey       Comnets RWTHJ Aachen, Germany
> 29 Frank Brockners    LfBS RWTH Aachen, Germany
> 30 Marcus Dormanns    LfBS RWTH Aachen, Germany
> 31 Roger Butenuth     Uni (GH) Paderborn, Germany
> 32 Markus Mock        University of Washington, Seattle, USA
> 33 Vera Britto        University of Michigan, USA
> 34 Sergio Chavez      Seismological Lab, University of Nevada, Reno, USA.
> 35 Claudio C. de Lima Universite Rennes I-FRANCE / Petrobras SA Brasil
> 36 Bertrand Delouis   Institut de Physique du Globe de Strabourg, France
> 37 Denis Legrand      Institut de Physique du Globe de Strasbourg, France
> 38 Robert Pillet      ORSTOM Noumea (Nouvelle Caledonie)
> 39 Pierre Lebellegard ORSTOM Noumea (Nouvelle Caledonie)
> 40 Bertrand Toussaint ORSTOM Villefranche s/mer (France)
> 41 Pierre Leopold     CNRS   Villefranche s/mer (France)
> 42 Richard Gordon     University of Manitoba, Winnipeg, Canada
43 Michael Borowitzka  Murdoch University, Perth, Australia
44 Kevin Bancroft       Murdoch University, Perth, Western Australia