Missing package

Monique D. Reed MONIQUE at BIO.TAMU.EDU
Mon Jul 24 09:37:44 CDT 1995

Greetings and a plea for help!

I am in (frantic) search of a missing package, and I send this
message in hopes that if it arrives by some chance at your
institution you might be kind enough to direct it to me.

The box contains herbarium specimens--3 mounted sheets of _Euphorbia_
bearing the TAMU--College Station stamp and 18 exchange specimens
(some or all unmounted) collected by Mark Mayfield and Billie Turner
of the University of Texas.  The TAMU specimens represent very
important (and alas! unduplicated) documentation of significant range
extensions.

This package was mailed from the Plant Resources Center, Botany
Department, University of Texas, Austin, TX
to College Station on June 26 and should have arrived long before
now.  It is possible that the box was mis-addressed or accidentally
sent to the wrong institution.

If for some strange reason this box crosses your path, please contact
me and direct it to the following address:

Monique Reed
Herbarium Botanist
Biology Department
Texas A&M University