request for photos of herbs

Nikki Sheppy NikkiS at FOLLGARD.COM
Thu Jul 6 11:16:00 CDT 1995

I am addressing this message to any taxonomists who have a plant image bank
of some description.

We are a Canadian CD-ROM production company currently at work on an
interactive herbal guide. We've encountered problems getting some of the
more rare images we need and are searching for help or guidance. What we
need is as follows:

 -- Horse Chestnut (Aesculus hippocastanum)
 -- Chlorella (Chlorella pyrenoidosa)
 -- Garcinia (Garcinia cambogia)
 -- Gentiana (Gentiana lutea)
 -- Gold Thread (Coptis chinensis)
 -- Lobelia (Lobelia inflata)
 -- Male Fern (Dryopteris filix-mas)
 -- Yerba Mate (Ilex paraguariensis)
 -- Poria cocos (same)
 -- Missouri Snake Root (Parthenium integrifolium)
 -- Virginia Snake Root (Aristolochia serpentaria)
 -- Tea (Thea sinensis)
 -- Yerba Santa (Eriodictyon californicum)
 -- Devil's Claw (Harpagophytur procumbens)

Does anyone have any idea where we might find colour slides of these plants?
Also, how would we go about acquiring them for one-time use on our CD-ROM?
Thanks so much.

Nikki Sheppy
Follgard CD Visions