Congress and NB S

Elaine Hoagland MNHAS001 at SIVM.SI.EDU
Tue Jun 20 18:18:45 CDT 1995

In my recent message about the NBS and the need for citizens to contact
their congressional representatives, I neglected to include the Capitol
switchboard phone number, from which you can reach your congressperson.
If you don't know his/her name, you can tell them your district number
and they will connect you with the congressional office of that
district. The number is:
    202- 225- 3121.

ÿÿ    Congress and NB S                                                       55

More information about the Taxacom mailing list