labels, which paper?

Luis A. Ruedas lruedas at SEVILLETA.UNM.EDU
Fri May 3 08:30:38 CDT 1996

> Laser printer inks are *supposed* to be okay,  but the technology hasn't
> been around long enough to be sure.  I prefer printing labels on plain
> paper and photocopying them onto archival grade stock...

Incidentally, I also tried the same thing with photocopied material, with
the same results: high susceptibility to abrasion.  So if seeking
permanence, stay away from copiers.

Luis

                            Luis A. Ruedas
                    Museum of Southwestern Biology
                         Department of Biology
                       University of New Mexico
                  Albuquerque, New Mexico, 87131-1091

voice: 505/277-5340                               fax: 505/277-0304
                  e-mail: lruedas at sevilleta.unm.edu