More free literature
Joseph E. Laferriere
josephl at CCIT.ARIZONA.EDU
Fri May 10 10:10:29 CDT 1996
I had so much fun sending out free literature last week that I decided to
offer some more. Clearing out some of the stuff on my shelves revealed
more stuff behind it, books I had not read in years. As with the previous
offer, material is free but I will as for reimbursement for postage.
Please write to tell me what you want and why you want it. Last time, I
had as many as 7 requests for a single book, so I had to try to decide who
was most worthy.
BOOKS ($5 each for postage unless otherwise indicated)
1. Access: A directory of contacts, environmental data bases, and
scientific infrastructure on 175 biosphere reserves in 32 countries.
2. Smith, J.B. 1975. A key to the genera of grasses of the coterminous
US, 5th edition. Eureka: Mad River Press [55 cents postage, as it is
3. Wasson, RG et al. 1996. Persephone's Quest.
4. Clement, D. 1990 L'ethnobotanique montagnaise de Mingan. Universite de
Laval Centre d'Etudes nordique 53 [$2]
5. Headland, TN 1992. The Tasaday Controversy. Washington: Amer.
6. Nu~nez Melendez, Esteban. 1982. Plantas medicinales de Puerto Rico.
7. Etkin, NL. 1986. Plants in indigenous medicine and diet. Bedford
8. Britton, NL, & A Brown. 1970. An illustrated flora of the northern United
States and Canada, vol. I (ferns to buckwheat). New York: Dover. Reprint
of 1913 edition.
JOURNALS ($1 each for postage)
1. Medicina Tradicional [Mexico DF] 3(10)
2. American Soc. Pl. Tax. Newsl. 9(1) and 9(2) [55 cents for the set]
3. Etnoecologica 1(1)
4. Fremontia 10(3)
More information about the Taxacom