Australian Flora and Fauna

Mike Crisp Mike.Crisp at ANU.EDU.AU
Wed May 22 09:25:55 CDT 1996

Umberto Quattrocchi wrote:

>Dear Karen, I connected with AGPS but I was not able to find the sales...
>Where are?
>Thanks, Umberto

First, I can confirm Karen's report yesterday: volumes of the Flora of
Australia published by AGPS really are at half price currently, because I
bought 2 yesterday.  This does not include the recent vols 55 (Lichens) and
16 (Proteaceae), which were published by CSIRO.

Although APGS has a WWW site, as given by Karen yesterday, ordering is
*not* possible through this site.  Instead you can either:
(i) fax an order or an enquiry to either +616 295 4888 or +616 257 1797.
They will accept a credit card payment by fax.
or (ii) mail a cheque to: AGPS Sales, GPO Box 84, Cnnberra ACT 2601, Australia.

Mike Crisp

Dr. Michael D. Crisp
Senior Lecturer in Plant Systematics
Division of Botany & Zoology
Australian National University       Phone int+ 61 6 249 2882
Canberra, ACT 0200, Australia         Fax int+ 61 6 249 5573

  WWW http://online.anu.edu.au/BoZo/profiles.html