Reply to: Database for herbarium specimens

Regis Miller /S=R.MILLER/OU1=S32A at MHS-FSWA.ATTMAIL.COM
Tue May 7 20:26:08 CDT 1996

> THIS IS A MESSAGE IN 'MIME' FORMAT.  Your mail reader may not support MIME.
> Some parts of this will be readable as plain text.
> To see the rest, you may need to upgrade your mail reader.

--_318fdfab.2f1c.3_msaumail.att.net=_

From: Regis B. Miller:S32A
Date: ## 05/07/96 15:26 ##
We are using Panorama from ProVue Development, 18411 Gothard, Unit A,
Huntington Beach, CA  92648; phone & fax  714/841-7779.  It is a
great non-relational or flat database.

Regis B. Miller
Forest Products Lab
Madison, WI

--_318fdfab.2f1c.3_msaumail.att.net=_

From: Rani Vajravelu:X400
Date: ## 05/07/96 09:46 ##
From:    C=US/ADMD=ATTMAIL/ORG=ATTMAIL/PN=Rani Vajravelu/
         DD.ID=internet(b)PEGASUS.CC.UCF.EDU(b)vajraver/

Dear Taxacom subscribers:

Could someone please suggest a database (Mac version) for Herbarium
specimens? We have a small, fast growing herbarium, before it gets out of
hand, we would like to enter the data in a friendly, usable database.

Also, has anyone tried Hypercard for this purpose?

Thank you so much in advance,
Rani Vajravelu

--_318fdfab.2f1c.3_msaumail.att.net=_--