Nudibranchs, Turbellaria & Actiniaria (Sri Lanka)

Priyantha Wijesinghe VHWBC at CUNYVM.BITNET
Thu May 23 09:45:11 CDT 1996

Looking for Experts on Nudibranchia, Marine Turbellaria & Actiniaria
of Sri Lanka/Indo-West Pacific

A colleage in Sri Lanka is interested in contacting experts in these
marine invertebrate groups for collaboration over newly collected
specimens and historical material (including previously unpublished
drawings) relating to taxa described from Sri Lanka (Ceylon) by
E. F. Kelaart in the 1850s. Please get in touch with me and I will
pass on the information to him.

Priyantha Wijesinghe

| D. Priyantha Wijesinghe                                                 |
| Dept. of Entomology         "I followed after the living thing,         |
| Amer. Mus. Nat. Hist.        I went upon the broadest and narrowest     |
| Central Park W. @ 79th St.   paths that I might know its nature."       |
| New York, NY 10024           - F. Nietzsche, `Also Sprach Zarathustra'. |
| Email: wijesing at amnh.org                                                |
| dwijesin at broadway.gc.cuny.edu, vhwbc at cunyvm.cuny.edu  Fax: 212-769 5277 |