OT Re: Chair in Biodiversity

Daniel Janzen djanzen at SAS.UPENN.EDU
Tue May 28 10:46:58 CDT 1996

>What so to be a chair in Denmark you've got to be able to teach and
>write Danish yet applications must be in English.
>
>So much for other languages usefulness:-)?
>
>PS I don't want to start off the old topic of English v the world on
>Taxacom.Marcus Petz
>Manager of List Samurai at mcc.ac.uk
>*********************************
>"Do nothing which is of no use"
>Shinmen Musashi - Go Rin No Sho

re-read. Said you have to learn to do so in 2 years.

IN COSTA RICA (2 Jan-31 Aug 1996):
c/o Instituto Nacional de Biodiversidad (INBio)  FAX 506-244-2816
Apdo. 22-3100 Santo Domingo de Heredia           tel 506-244-0690
Heredia, Costa Rica                              djanzen at sas.upenn.edu

IN PHILADELPHIA (Sept-Dec 1996):
Department of Biology                           FAX 215-898-8780
University of Pennsylvania                      tel 215-898-5636
Philadelphia, PA 19104                          djanzen at sas.upenn.edu

When in Costa Rica, Dan Janzen and Winnie Hallwachs can generally be
reached at the Guanacaste Conservation Area, where we live in northwestern
Costa Rica - tel and FAX 506-695-5598.  However, many people use that phone
and it is easiest to call at night or on weekends.