The Naturalist's Spirit

Robert Wernerehl rwernere at STUDENTS.WISC.EDU
Fri Nov 1 07:00:02 CST 1996

Thanks, Peter for these good suggestions such as...

Wilson, Edward O. "Naturalist". Warner Books 1995, xii+380pp.
     originally published 1994 Island Press.

Just wanted to add, this book is available in the books on tape format as
well. Our public library system here has it already. I haven't heard it yet
so I can't vouch for the quality. But, for those of you who may, like me,
have time in the car and not so much time to read at home, this format is
great. Bill McKibben's, "The End of Nature" is good on tape as well. There
is so little serious discussion on the radio, that books on tape are a
welcome relief.
Bob.