shrews (soricidae, insectivora, mammalia)

Werner Haberl shrewbib at SOREX.VIENNA.AT
Tue Nov 26 02:22:35 CST 1996

Dear colleagues,

This message is posted to several mailing lists. I therefore apology for
any cross-postings to those who have already received the message.

Please take notice of my URL and visit my internet web-site:

'The Shrew (ist's) Site':
http://members.vienna.at/shrew

The web-site should become a platform for all researchers of Soricidae
(Insectivora, Mammalia) and promote international co-operation. It
contains: info on shrews, shrew bibliography, an inquiry forum, links,
shrewists on Email, congress announcements, shrew photos, shrew dictionary
etc.
- It is still under construction and I hope that it will improve, maybe by your
contribution... (most welcome).

Please also take note of the availability of the:

"The Shrew Bibliography". - A collection of more than 6000 references to
research on the biology of the Soricidae (Insectivora, Mammalia) and small
mammal ecology.
I. CD-ROM Version 1995 (including keywords). ISBN 3-9500483-0-8.
II. Printed Version 1995. ISBN 3-9500483-1-6.

(Maybe you or your departpent is interested - contact me).

Thank you for your co-operation.

Yours sincerely,
Werner

Dr. Werner Haberl