Evolution

Michal Brzeski mbrzeski at LINUX.INWARZ.SKIERNIEWICE.PL
Fri Nov 1 23:27:09 CST 1996

Andrey Sharkov wrote:

> We, scientists, all agree with Darwin that man was not created by the God
> but evolved from monkey. I propose that after last weeks' acknowledgement by
> the Pope of the existence of evolution, the Genesis paragraphs 26 and 27 are
> read as follows:
> 26. Then  God said "Let us make monkey in our image, after our likeness..."
> 27. So God created monkey in his own image, in the image of God he created it.
>
> -Andrey

> Andrey Sharkov
> Associate Curator                     Phone: (614) 292-2730
> Department of Entomology        FAX: (614) 292-7774
> Museum of Biodiversity             INTERNET:  Sharkov.1 at osu.edu
> The Ohio State University                                          or
> 1315 Kinnear Rd.                    asharkov at magnus.acs.ohio-state.edu
> Columbus, OH 43212

Do you really not understand that you may hurt some people or you do it
for purpose? There is no controversy between Bible and evolution because
creation of man is understood as giving a soul to already existing
organism. Just the Bible is not a textbook of natural history.

Regards to all that believe the same way I do,

Michal W. Brzeski
Research Institute of Vegetable Crops
96-100 Skierniewice
Poland