unprovoked attack

Tue Nov 5 06:12:13 CST 1996

Dear taxacommers,
   I was very upset this morning when I read my Taxacom digest.
I thank those who wrote in to defend common decency on my behalf,
especially my good friend Jim Beach, with whom I worked at Harvard
several years ago. The people who initiated the "voodoo doll"
discussion should be thankful that Jim was as lenient as he was,
as the attack was very personal and totally unprovoked.

Joe

--
"There are two secrets to success. The first is not telling
everything you know."

Dr. Joseph E. Laferriere