Flora of North America Discount on Vols. 1-3

Diana G. Horton dhorton at VAXA.WEEG.UIOWA.EDU
Sun Nov 24 12:59:59 CST 1996

If anyone is interested in a discount price of $68/ volume for each of
the first three volumes of FNA, please send me your address & I will
send you a copy of the order form.  This offer is good until March 31st
after which the price will be $85/volume.

Volume 1 is the Introductory volume
Volume 2 covers Pteridophytes and Gymnosperms
Volume 3 (to be published this spring) covers Magnoliidae and Hamamelidae

The treatments include keys, descriptions, distribution maps, synonymy,
info. on habitat, etc.

-- Diana Horton

Herbarium 312 CB
Biological Sciences