my cv (addendum)

Sun Oct 6 13:26:12 CDT 1996

A few things I left out of my cv summary yesterday:

Floristic treatments for Vascular Plants of Arizona (Berberidaceae,
Juglandaceae, Santalaceae,Platanaceae, Menispermaceae, Dipsacaceae),
Flora Malesiana (Equisetaceae, Cheiropleuriaceae, Geitonoplesiaceae),
Plants of the Rio Mayo [NW Mexico] (sine descriptione; Amaryllidaceae,
Berberidaceae, Hypoxidaceae, Agavaceae).

Fieldwork in Rhode Island, USA, in addition to the other places
listed.

I have also done short-term contract work, and would be interested
in doing so again.

Thank you for your support and assistance.

Joe Laferriere

--
"There are two secrets to success. The first is not telling
everything you know."

Dr. Joseph E. Laferriere