what are we going to do

robert fogel rfogel at UMICH.EDU
Tue Oct 22 13:03:24 CDT 1996

Making data available on WWW is great and I am doing my best to make data
available, BUT under VCM someone will have to pay for databasing and
constructing web pages as it is a service or product.  We will probably be
faced with the hard choice between curating specimens and making data
available in allocating the general budget.