Copyright and taxonomy

GB:'X0B$4fAB92GB5 76711.1261 at COMPUSERVE.COM
Thu Oct 31 11:08:48 CST 1996

Dear friends
The  intellectual property rights in Entomology.

The reason why I bring this matter to listserver because I was told by lawyer
that The Copyright law became more stricted and I cannot use any description of
beetles in my Genera Revision without written agreement and paying money to
different scientist.
I also was told that I cannot identify beetles which was described last 50
years, because I am not allowed to use names who someone else published without
payment of propriety fee.

Keep care and be of good cheer
Regards

Vratislav Richard Eugene Maria John Baptiste
of Bejsak (Bayshark)-Collorado-Mansfeld
84th duke of Siebenlugner
Coleoptera - Australia, Tenebrionidae of World
Konevova 1658/110
130 00 Prague 3 Zizkov
CZECH Rep.
ph.: (42+2) 270849 (home)