What are we going to do about this?

Jorge Soberon Mainero jsoberon at MIRANDA.ECOLOGIA.UNAM.MX
Fri Oct 25 16:33:50 CDT 1996

What about an international campaign, resorting to the Dans Janzens,
Peter Ravens, Pauls Ehrlichs, Bobs Mays, Janes Goodalls, etc., stressing
that rich, exciting, potentially useful species are all over the world,
with all the rest of the stuff we have been discussing (Systematics 2000
stuff) and use that as the start of a PR campaign in our own countries?

I mean something really big, in the TV, Time, Newsweek, People, etc.
magazines, Airlines, the whole thing. I bet we can find sponsors for that
kind of thing.

Jorge Soberon