Copyright and taxonomy

GB:'X0B$4fAB92GB5 76711.1261 at COMPUSERVE.COM
Thu Oct 31 17:07:31 CST 1996

>>I would say your lawyer was full of beans.  Has he read the International Code
on Zoological Nomenclature?  Does he know anything about science?  I doubt it!<<

You are right, the lawyer is from publishing house and he is scientifically
illiterate.:-)   But he has talked to me for two hours about copyright law and
he explain to me if someone give this case to court he will bet on his side.
Fiat iustitia, pereat mundus.

I was afraid that this he has true.... if one time some bureaucrat will start
action against some taxonomist for any reason...and if he will use this
"intellectual property law".....

Regards

Richard