proper identifications

Hugh D. Wilson wilson at BIO.TAMU.EDU
Thu Oct 24 10:29:41 CDT 1996

Have not followed this thread too closely but have no doubt that
there are many variations on this theme - commercial operations
specializing in this sort of work for both government and the private
sector operate in a fairly straightforward selective environment,
i.e., those that do a thorough job need not apply for the next job.

> really wanted was someone to glance around the plot for a few
> minutes and sign a statement saying, "Gee, I didn't find anything."
> My enthusiasm for doing things right ran counter to their needs.
> At least they did not object to me spelling scientific names
> correctly in my reports.

Hugh D. Wilson
Texas A&M University - Biology
h-wilson at tamu.edu (409-845-3354)