gnetophytes

Curtis Clark jcclark at CSUPOMONA.EDU
Thu Apr 10 10:39:16 CDT 1997

At 12:20 PM 4/10/97 -0500, Lenore Durkee wrote:
>I want to thank all of you who responded so quickly to my question about
>sources for these plants.  Some of you wanted more detail and when I get
>all the information organized, I'll answer each of you! Thanks again.

Could you summarize for the list? Some of us also would like to get hold of
these plants (after you get yours, of course :-).

Curtis Clark                       http://www.is.csupomona.edu/~jcclark/
Biological Sciences Department                     Voice: (909) 869-4062
California State Polytechnic University, Pomona    FAX:   (909) 869-4396
Pomona CA 91768-4032  USA                          jcclark at csupomona.edu