Index collector and Stafleu

H.M. BURDET burdet at CJB.UNIGE.CH
Tue Apr 15 15:03:55 CDT 1997

Dear Soren (sorry for the incapacity of my machine to spell your name
correctly)

I am not aware of any possibility to surf on the net to find Stafleu'=
collectors. If that possibility is extant though, I would be very
interested. I have been devising an collectors index  for botanists i=
n the
botanical collections at Geneva ( particularly in the De Candolle
collections) and I am still at it. If you need informations from that
angle, I will do my best...

With kind regards

Herv=E9 M. BURDET
fax + Phone (++ 41 22) 342 11 42
24 Rue Vautier
1227 CAROUGE=20
Switzerland

----------
De : S=F8ren D=F8ygaard <Soeren.Doeygaard at IMF.KVL.DK>
A : Multiple recipients of list TAXACOM <TAXACOM at cmsa.Berkeley.EDU>
Objet : Index collector and Stafleu
Date=A0: lundi, 14. avril 1997 15:26

Dear Taxacom readers.

Is it possible to search "Index collector" through the Internet ?? Co=
uld
anybody give me the link ?? Is it also possible to get access to the =
lists
that Stafleu made, where the collectors had been and when ??

Should you in any way be interested in future laboration please do no=
t=20
hesitate to contact me.

I am associated with the Yam Bean Project.Yam Bean  is a underutilize=
d and
neglected crop. The link is http://www.botge.kvl.dk/projects/yambean.=
htm

Yours sincerely

S=F8ren D=F8ygaard

The address is:
Botanical Section
Department of Botany, Dendrology and Forest Genetics.
The Royal Veterinary and Agricultural University
Rolighedsvej 21.
1958 Frederiksberg C.
Denmark.----------