Conversion of UTM coordinates to degrees, minutes and seconds

Stephen P. Rae srae at MUSCI.COM
Fri Apr 4 21:32:56 CST 1997

There is a programmer/analyst in Cal State Fish and Game who has done this.
Please contact Isaac Oshima at <ioshima at hq.dfg.ca.gov> and ask him about his
conversion utility.  He helps support our GIS effort and has had to convert
DBase databases with lat-long to UTM for use in ArcInfo coverages.

Stephen P. Rae