Dandy Dime

Tue Apr 1 19:37:30 CST 1997

   I receive the daily digest of taxacom, not the individual
postings. Richard Fagerlund was the only one who "cc'd" me today
in commenting on the Dandy Dime story. Hence I shall not read
the comments to which he refers until the morning. I do
thank Richard for defending me so eloquently. His representation
of my motivations are precisely on target.
   I also wish to thank whoever called me a "court jester."
That is quite a compliment. Medieval jesters are widely respected
as having been the only people in the court willing to
tell the truth.

--
Dr. Joseph E. Laferriere, Herbario, CEAMISH, Universidad
Autonoma del Estado de Morelos, Cuernavaca, Morelos, Mexico  -- OR --