addendum to proposals to change ICBN

Wed Apr 2 11:21:19 CST 1997

ARGGHH!!

At 11:08 AM 04-02-97 -0600, I  wrote:

> It is indeed difficult to defend my citation of the place of publication
of Clermontia grandiflora subsp. >maxima Lammers as Syst. Bot. Monogr. 32:
77. 1991, instead of Syst. & Evol. Endemic
>Haw. Genus Clermontia 255. 1998.

That latter date should be "1988" in order for my point to make any sense.
Sorry!

Thomas G. Lammers

Classification, Nomenclature, Phylogeny and Biogeography
of the Campanulaceae, s. lat.

Department of Botany
Field Museum of Natural History
Roosevelt Road at Lake Shore Drive
Chicago, Illinois 60605-2496 USA

e-mail:     lammers at fmppr.fmnh.org
voice mail: 312-922-9410 ext. 317

"I make no pretense of equal time for opposing views.
 For other points of view, read other authors."
                        -- Arthur Cronquist