Conversion of UTM coordinates to degrees, minutes and seconds

James Solomon solomon at MOBOT.ORG
Thu Apr 3 13:20:02 CST 1997

Can anyone on the list direct me to some simple software to convert UTM
coordinates to lat/long degrees, minutes and seconds?  Alternatively, a
reference to a source for a conversion formula would be equally helpful.

My thanks to anyone who can help me with this.

* James C. Solomon            e-mail: solomon at mobot.mobot.org *
* Curator of the Herbarium    tel: (314) 577-9507             *
* Missouri Botanical Garden   fax: (314) 577-9596             *
* P.O. Box 299                                                *
* St. Louis, Missouri  63166                                  *