Data for Modoc County, CA?

Tom Moritz tmoritz at CAS.CALACADEMY.ORG
Fri Apr 4 14:07:34 CST 1997

For a GIS-based (ARCVIEW) study on the concatenation of multi-disciplinary
museum specimen data or other observational data, we are seeking
significant holdings of data from Modoc County (extreme NE California).

We have already acquired most of the available layers from the Teale Data
Ctr but would also be interested to learn of any other GIS work done in Modoc.

Please respond to me directly.

Tom Moritz
Academy Librarian
California Academy of Sciences
Golden Gate Park
San Francisco, California  94118
U.S.A.
1-415-750-7101 -- Voice
1-415-750-7106 -- FAX
TMoritz at CAS.CalAcademy.org

"Tsy misy ala, tsy misy rano, tsy misy vary." (Without the forest there
will be no water, without the water, there will be no rice.")

-- From the Malagasy