e-mail addresses needed

Alexey V. Kuprijanov Q at TINEA.USR.PU.RU
Wed Apr 9 10:24:33 CDT 1997

Dear colleagues,

A friend of mine asked me to forward his message to the lists.
He is looking for the e-mail addresses for the following persons.
In my guess they both are lepidopterologists.

Reply, please, to him directly: kandul at ent.bio.pu.ru
Thank you for taking troubles and accept, please, my apologies for
a cross-posting.

Yours sincerely, Alexey

Alexey V. Kuprijanov            (Lepidoptera: Incurvarioidea)
Institute for the History of Science and Technology
Univrsitetskaya emb. 5
St. Petersburg 199034
R U S S I A                      e-mail: Q at TINEA.USR.PU.RU