Kids.

Rodolfo V. Moreno rmoreno at ASTERIX.HELIX.NET
Sat Feb 22 17:33:35 CST 1997

 I have brown eyes and my dad's are hazel, mom's brown.
 What is the phenotypic ratio of my possible children's eyecolour if I
mated with a:
 blue eyed female;
 green eyed female;
 hazel eyed female;
 I assume the green eyed female would have give my children a 50% chance
of having hazel eyes and a blue eyed female would give me a 25% chance
of having a blue eyed child. Is this correct that a green eyed female
would give me a higher chance of having coured eyed children than a blue
eyed child?
 Or maybe I'll just stay single.