Names in titles

Michael@Mizzou1.Missouri.edu A.@Mizzou1.Missouri.edu VincentDr.@Mizzou1.Missouri.edu Michael@Mizzou1.Missouri.edu A.@Mizzou1.Missouri.edu Vincent@Mizzou1.Missouri.edu, Curator TEL: 513-529-2755 VINCENMA at CASMAIL.MUOHIO.EDU
Fri Feb 28 09:18:56 CST 1997

The names of all new taxa of fungi and vascular plants which I have
published appeared in the titles of the publications.  I have never
had any negative feedback from anyone about it!  I have also reviewed
many articles in which the same thing is done.

Unless it is some peculiarity of the journal or the discipline, I see
no reason why it should not be done!

Mike

Dr. Michael A. Vincent, Curator    TEL: 513-529-2755
W.S. Turrell Herbarium (MU)        FAX: 513-529-4243
Department of Botany
Miami University
Oxford, Ohio 45056 USA
Email: Vincenma at MUOhio.edu