silicitud de informacion

Servando Carvajal scarvaja at FOREIGNER.CLASS.UDG.MX
Mon Feb 3 22:24:11 CST 1997

Hola Taxacomers:
Can anyone help me to find the protologe and get a xeroscopy for me, of the
next names of Cecropia (Cecropiaceae or according with some authors,
Moraceae):
Cecropia obtusifolia Bertolini, Fl. Guatemal. 39. 1840.
C. peltata L., Syst. Nat. ed. 10, 2: 1286. 1759.
C. mexicana Hemsley., Biologia Centr. Amer. 3: 151. 1883;
C. panamensis Hemsley, loc. cit. 151. 1883.
C. mexicana var. macrostachya Donn.-Smith., Bot. Gaz. 27: 442. 1899.
I did not found any data in the Gray Index Card, and  in the Index
Kewensis.
I am going to be grateful for any attention that you extend to me.

Servando Carvajal
Instituto de Botanica de la Universidad de Guadalajara
Apartado  Postal 139
Zapopan, 45110, Jalisco. MEXICO